[Zope] how can i deal with HTML in Zope?

Alan Capesius alanc@tech-world.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:12:24 -0500

Paste the HTML code into a DTML Method and click Save.

You can also use LocalFS to alias folders so they can be served up using
existing URLs.
LocalFS doesn't prevent browsing folders, so you should create an
appropriate index.htm default page.

(Hey, LocalFS needs a "prevent directory browsing" option...)