[Zope] Migrating to Zope2.3.3

Priya Ramkumar pra@baba9.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:51:56 +0530

Hi

I have installed Zope2.3.3 & ZEO1.0. I would now like to move the Data.fs in
my old Zope installation(2.2.4) , which has CMF0 0.10alpha, to the new Zope
installation. Earlier, I had copied the Data.fs, Data.fs.lock, Data.fs.tmp &
Data.fs.old to the "var" directory in "Instance_home" of the new
installation. But it resulted in a datacorruption error. So I have redone
the Installation & would be thankful if anyone could please tell me the
process of migrating the Database to Zope2.3.3.  I have custom_zodb.py,
zope.conf & zctl.py in my "Instance_home " directory & the ZEO in
"lib/python" under "Zope_software_home".

Thanks for any help.

Priya.