[Zope] Missing mime-types

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 09 Jul 2001 22:15:44 +0200

Hi,

I see no use for mime-type files who match file extensions
to mime types in a world without file extensions :)
(let allone wrong file extensions)
If the mime-type definitions allow some code or even simple
pattern matching at the beginning of the files, the use
would be better.
Unfortunately this does not help the somewhat silly mime-type
handling in zope, or Folder, precisely.

Regards
Tino

--On Montag, 9. Juli 2001 09:29 -0600 Casey Duncan <cduncan@kaivo.com>