[Zope] Toronto Opportunity

Robert Fabian rfabian@rfabian.com
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:32:06 -0500

Toronto Opportunity

I'm a Board Member of the Toronto Section of the Canadian Information
Processing Society. We have a classic web content management problem.
We need to find a practical way to give our members controlled access to
web content in areas of their responsibility. For example, our events
coordinator needs to be able to establish a new event and provide all
relevant content. Subject to a simple approval process, this content should
automatically populate the appropriate parts of our site.

The Zope Content Management Framework would seem to be a good fit
for our needs. BUT, we need professional help to get us started. Ideally,
this would be a knowledgeable Zope professional based in the Greater
Toronto Area who is interested and available. If you feel that you may
have part, or all, of what we need, please contact me.

Thanks

Bob Fabian
---
Robert Fabian Associates     416 769 1885       http://rfabian.com