[Zope] POST to zope

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:29:59 -0500

Hi Paul,

	Hmm.. you have a form that uses 'method="POST"'? POST/GET are just
different ways of encoding variables that get sent with a REQUEST to
Zope. GET encodes the variables as part of the URL, POST sends them
after all the headers are finished. Zope handles the distinction by
parsing the variables (however they were sent) and stores them in the
REQUEST object, which can then be interrogated by your methods.

does that help?
-steve