[Zope] Multiple foreign languages

Roberto Congiu rcongiu@pacbell.net
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:08:03 -0700

Hi!
I am a Zope newbie, and I am considering employing Zope
for a variety of projects in my company. One reqirement
we have is support for multiple foreign languages.
Does Zope have any tool to do that, mantaining different
languages in a centralized string resource DB (Lexicon),
and possibly supporting inflections, counting (ex. 1 directory, 2 directories)
and so on ?
I read most of the document but I couldn't find anything about it.

Thanks!
Roberto

"Se ti do uno schiaffo, porgi l'altra guancia.
 Senno' pure la stessa, porgo io l'altra mano"
(C.Guzzanti)

Roberto Congiu		Los Angeles, CA
    http://www.BigMailBox.com