[Zope] Searched hi & low: "Printable page"

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.fep.ru>
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:39:16 +0400 (MSD)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001, Campbell, Bob wrote:
> I've searched the lists, how-to's and Zope.org, to find out how the
> printable page feature is created...

   Please note that printable page is generated upon invocation with pp
parameter: http://www.zope.org/index_html?pp=1

   Now look into zope.org's header and footer:
http://www.zope.org/standard_html_header/view_source?pp=1
http://www.zope.org/standard_html_footer/view_source?pp=1
   and trace how they use pp in <!--#unless pp-->

   Just so simple, really! The power of Zope! :)
(and please note I use pp=1 as a parameter to view_source :)

Oleg.
----
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru