[Zope] General Publishing Question

Nat Harari nat@interactivehq.org
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:06:43 -0400

And one more question. :)

I'm trying to use Zope here at work to make it easy for everyone to publish to the site. Is there anything out there that can
basically make it easy for a moron to publish to his/her part of the site? Nobody her knows what a <P> tag is for, etc...I'm trying
to make it so that they simply create a text document, drop it in the right place (a folder) and then it's already up and running in
zope, listed et al on the DB, in the search function, dynamically pulled online, etc...

Any way to do that? I can't imagine anyone here logging into the Zope GUI and trying to figure out what to do next. I could train
them but they don't have time and I don't think they should have to do that, in the end.

So...any remarks? :)

Thanks. BTW, great list. I'm learning a lot just by reading on here. :)

Newbie Nat.