[Zope] Can't get dtml-in to work!

Laurie Nason laurien@tiger.3dem.bioch.bcm.tmc.edu
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:46:14 -0500

Try
<dtml-in expr="PARENTS[0].objectValues('Folder')">
   Out there !
   <dtml-var sequence-length>
   <dtml-var getId>

</dtml-in>
Your method is trying to iterate through any objects contained within the
document - you need to go one up the aquisition tree before going through
objects

hth
Laurie
-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of
lvw@lfpt.rwth-aachen.de
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 12:40 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Can't get dtml-in to work!

Hi,

this must be a very dumb question, but I can't find the mistake. Anyone
seeing why
the the following DTML does not work? It does not print anything besides
'Hello',
though I created several folders in the one where the document below
resides.
Choosing different meta types doesn't help either...

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<h2><dtml-var title_or_id></h2>
Hello
<dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">