[Zope] need help

nagesh m nagesh_sumo@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 04:01:24 -0700 (PDT)

dear sir ,

  I am using ZEvent and sucessfully installed , and we
are getting ZEvent in add product List.
After adding ,we are specified some time to execute
some task(like copy one object from one folder to
another folder).
But it is not working properly .
in ZEvent management screen i tried with Trigger tab
it is throwing exception like
---------
Exception :-
"  You are not authorized to access this resource.
No Authorization header found. (File: C:\Program
Files\zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py Line:
588) 401 Unauthorized for
http://sw8:8080/NShedu/trigger "
----------

Please give me clear idea about ZEvent..

Actually my task is i want to copy one folder from
zope server to local HardDisk at particular time
Everyday

is it possible with ZEvent ???
and i tried with "Xron Dtml Method" also getting same
exception .

if possible please give me the code...

reply as soon as possible..

Nagesh