[Zope] Multiple selection and looping

Benoit DOMINIAK benoit.dominiak@makinacorpus.com
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:18:00 +0200

You're right. Some others information :

article_connection : folder property type=lines
value=
communication
network_operator
distribution_channel
market_trends
new_service
prices
regulatory_issues
strategy_finances
other

connection : Zclass property type=multiple selection from article_connection
for example : ['distribution_channel', 'other'] or distribution_channel...
It is passed to my EditForm Method by a form

My code :
<dtml-in article_connection>
      <input type=checkbox name=connection value="<dtml-var sequence-item>"
		<dtml-call expr="REQUEST.set('mylistitem',_['sequence-item'])">
		<dtml-in expr="_['connection']">
			<dtml-if expr="_['sequence-item'] == mylistitem">checked</dtml-if>>
		</dtml-in>
      <dtml-var sequence-item><br>
</dtml-in>