[Zope] zope buttom

Luciano Ramalho luciano@hiper.com.br
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 02:44:57 -0300

In our experience (in the majority of the sites we deploy), most users
rarely see the Zope management interface (ZMI), but interact through
customized forms that fit their needs more closely. Those forms can look
anyway you like, and may never mention Zope or DC, if you don't want.

However, if a customer is using the ZMI daily, I think it is only fair
and honest to let them know that the platform they are using is in fact
Zope. After all, if an advanced user wants to really leverage the Zope
interface, he should read the Zope Book or perhaps take a Zope course,
so it certainly helps to let him know that he is using Zope. However,
you may change that if you wish, according to the license. But I really
can't see how that will help you in the long run, and it certainly will
not help your customers...

Best regards,

Luciano