[Zope] Mozilla and Tabs in Textareas

Christian Zagrodnick cz@gocept.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:08:06 +0200

Hi there

Some guy screamed for entering tabs in mozilla's textareas. Here is a patch
for the 0.9.2 version and my favorite .mozconfig. I found no way to change
the keybindings via config file but as the code looks to me this is not
possible anyway. Build mozilla with `gmake -f client.mk build'

To get even more of NS4 behaviour put this into your user.js (found somewhere
on mozilla.org):
-----cut-------
// Key modifier stuff: see bug 22515
// Motif-style access keys:
user_pref("ui.key.accelKey", 18);
user_pref("ui.key.menuAccessKey", 0);
user_pref("ui.key.menuAccessKeyFocuses", false);
user_pref("imageblocker.enable", true);
user_pref("javascript.options.strict", true);
user_pref("browser.view_source.syntax_highlight", true);
user_pref("browser.target_new_blocked", true);

Hope this helps...

Regards

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt
fon. +49 3496 3099114
fax. +49 3496 3099118
mob. +49 173  9078826
mail. cz@gocept.com