[Zope] Object Oriented Development and ZClasses in Zope

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:11:26 +0200

Hi David,

I'm actually working on it. But unfortunately it is only meant to be
in german yet. This does not only cover product developement in ZClasses
but also in alternative ways, like in python products.

I can keep you up to date if you send me a private message on the subject.

Regards
Tino