[Zope] mapping permissions in ZClass

Didier Georgieff Didier.GEORGIEFF@agriculture.gouv.fr
16 Jul 2001 14:54:51 +0200

Hello,

I have 2 ZClass folderish products who works well.
I have some permissions to setup and made a role for each product.

The problem is that each product have some identical permissions
(acces content information, delete object, manage properties, ...)
and this cause some side effects on each othe product whare one
role is allowed to "do things" on the other role's object because he
has the same permission.

I already solved some points by mapping permissions for property
sheets, but still have problem on other ones like "delete objects"
where i can't supress the "delete object" permission in the role
even if i have mapped this "delete object" with my main "use this
Zclass" permission.

I guess i'm close but i'm still puzzled.

I just can't find a place or document where ZClass mapping, define
prperties and properties are clearly explained.

Any idea ?
***  nouvelle adresse cit=E9 administrative   ***
Didier Georgieff
Chef de projet technique SIT du Bas-Rhin
t=E9l : 03.88.76.78.35 - fax : 03.88.76.78.34
email : didier.georgieff@agriculture.gouv.fr
SIT du Bas-Rhin : http://www.bas-rhin.sit.gouv.fr