[Zope] Deletion Problems

Eric Vautour Eric Vautour" <z9b8j@unb.ca
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:32:24 -0300

Here is one for the gurus out there.

I am trying to set up a Zope site that can be editited by many people.  I am
setting permissions at the object level, that is I am using local roles to
give people permissions to DTML Documents only, and not to folders.

My problem is... I am having problems setting Deletion privilages
- If I give deletion privalages to a folder, the person I give the
permissions to can delete everything in that folder, that is not what I
want!!!
- If I give a user permission to delete a particular DTML Document, the
delete button does not appear.
- I editid the code in the main.dtml document so that the delete button will
appear all the time, but if the person clicks it, zope will not allow the
user to delete it, even thought he/she has permissions to delete it via
local roles.....ahhhhh

Can anyone help me out on this one?

Thanks
Eric