[Zope] Mail Host Problem

Bruce, Chris Chris.Bruce@WorldChain.com
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 10:50:28 -0700

It works if I use the attributes of the dtml-sendmail to set to and from,
but not if I put it in the message?

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce, Chris
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 10:45 AM
To: 'eric@walstads.net'; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Mail Host Problem

Code:
<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<dtml-sendmail mailhost="MailHost">
      To: chrisabruce@yahoo.com
      From: doug@sleeter.com
      Subject: Test

      Dear Chris,

      You order number test is ready.
      Please pick it up at your soonest convenience.
</dtml-sendmail>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

Trace:
Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 223, in
publish_module
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 171, in
publish
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/mapply.py, line 160, in
mapply
    (Object: sendMailTest)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 112, in
call_object
    (Object: sendMailTest)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/OFS/DTMLMethod.py, line 189, in
__call__
    (Object: sendMailTest)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_String.py, line
540, in __call__
    (Object: sendMailTest)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Products/MailHost/SendMailTag.py, line
189, in render
    (Object: MailHost)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Products/MailHost/MailHost.py, line
222, in send
    (Object: MailHost)
  File /usr/local/lib/python2.0/smtplib.py, line 473, in sendmail
  File /usr/local/lib/python2.0/smtplib.py, line 355, in mail
  File /usr/local/lib/python2.0/smtplib.py, line 118, in quoteaddr
  File /usr/local/lib/python2.0/rfc822.py, line 477, in parseaddr
  File /usr/local/lib/python2.0/rfc822.py, line 522, in getaddrlist
  File /usr/local/lib/python2.0/rfc822.py, line 530, in getaddress
  File /usr/local/lib/python2.0/rfc822.py, line 510, in gotonext