[Zope] Beginner DTML

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 21:27:26 +0200

Hi Tim,

I disagree :-) Sure, the examples are somewhat DTML centric,
but after all DTML is evil. So my recommendation makes sence ;)
DTML first 'looks' more easy, but it is a hell of pitfalls if
you want to do serious work with it. From that point, ZPT is
better documented even in this very early stage.

I would be happy to translate an free-mind example of doing
some stuff into PythonScript/ZPT.

So jbubba, where do you want to start? Have a little idea
what do you want to archive? Did you become a bit familar
with python? (This is a must if you want any serious programming
in Zope)

Regards
Tino

--On Montag, 16. Juli 2001 15:19 +0000 Tim Fouracre