[Zope] Download32.com Newsletter: PAD-file integration

Download32.com webmaster@download32.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:11:08 +0200

Dear Sir/Madam,

You receive this message because Digital Creations have listed one or more products at our download site http://www.download32.com .
We attract about 450.000 unique visitors monthly and we will try to help you with product promotion.

Now we support PAD-file import and export:

Since July 1st our download site support complete PAD-file integration.
PAD-files are 'Portable Application Description'-files, which contain all information
about your product and company. With PAD-files you can easily and quick provide
the latest product information to your customers or downloadsites.

You can import and export PAD-files to/from your download32 account.
If you export to a PAD-file, we will host the PAD-file for FREE on our 24-hours monitored servers, to make sure it is always available for your customers.
For more information about PAD-files visit: http://www.asp-shareware.org/pad

You can login at http://www.download32.com/submit to modify your product listing(s).

Login for Zope - 2.2.0,
Loginname: Digital Creations
Password: 73245259

Summer Advertise Offer:

This summer publishers will receive 50% price reduction on sponsorship campaigns.

Sponsorships:
Now you can become a sponsor for only $490.- a month (instead of $990.-).
Sponsor advertisements will be placed on every page of download32.com and will be seen by 450.000 unique visitors a month.

Featured product listing:
We now offer also 'featured product' listings. As a featured product, your product is listed on 1st position of ALL search results.
This will result in much more downloads of your product.
Cost $890.- a month / $300.- a week.

We also offer many different advertise campaigns on our website for $2.00 - $9.00 CPM.
Contact sales@download32.com for more information or visit http://www.download32.com/advertising

We hope we will bring you a lot of new customers!

Best Regards,
Marco van der Plas
Manager Development
Download32.com