[Zope] Multiple Sites and Apache

A.J. Rossini rossini@u.washington.edu
17 Jul 2001 11:55:37 -0700

    >> Why not ProxyPass + SiteRoot?  2 different ProxyPass
    >> statements, and a corresponding SiteRoot object in each
    >> subdirectory?

    TTV> I am not familiar with ProxyPass.  However, I did try
    TTV> SiteRoot and whatever it did, it caused the Zope management
    TTV> interface to become unaccessable (both
    >> From Apache and 8080).  Hmm ?

    TTV> BTW -- I am running the latest stable Zope (2.3.3 ?) on
    TTV> FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE via the port and it uses Python 2.0.  My
    TTV> current httpd.conf file has to following Zope related
    TTV> configuration:

There's a HOWTO (or used to be) on zope.org, but I'm doing something
like:

ProxyPass / http://gyrfalcon.fhcrc.org:9673/
ProxyPassReverse / http://gyrfalcon.fhcrc.org:9673/
ProxyPass /misc_ http://gyrfalcon.fhcrc.org:9673/misc_
ProxyPass /p_ http://gyrfalcon.fhcrc.org:9673/p_

and I'm sure you could change the "/" to something more appropriate,
as well as the "eventual" location.

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini@u.washington.edu