[Zope] RAM Cache Manager "next_cleanup" not working?

Kevin L kevinsl@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:29:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm having the same problem.

I have two dtml methods cached via a RAM Cache Manager. Cleanup
Interval is set to 1800 (30 minutes), but the methods never
expire (unless I restart zope).

I'm running Zope 2.3.2 binary release on linux.

any ideas?

thanks

-Kevin