[Zope] Zope vs Kylix?

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 22:55:13 -0500

Can't answer here. Even if I choose to download the software and install
it to make comparisons, (like everybody here is used to), I'm using Zope
in a WinX box, developing for the look and feel of our users' OSs (wich
happen to be all WinX of some sort), expecting to move the final
application to Linux at later stages of development.

If you get to know more about Kylix, please post here the information
you gather, so that we'll try to find the way to exceed the features you
appreciate more. After my personal research, I'm stuck on Zope because
of its unique, python-based, OBD supported, and portal-friendly
architecture.

Ausum