[Zope] this() permission problem

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:40:22 +0100

* Dieter Maurer <dieter@handshake.de> [010717 23:04]:
> seb bacon writes:
>  > I'm getting an Unauthorised exception from my DTML Method, for
>  > anything which refers to this().
> It does not do this for me...

Yes, I don't think it's a bug in Zope - it must be something quirky
which I've done.  I was hoping someone else might have seen this
problem before and could help in the diagnosis.

I should really have given some more details.  this() works fine in
every place but one in my Zope.

It seems it may be something to so with virtual hosting.  I'm using a
VirtualHostMonster to manage things.  If I don't use it, and I use
this() to refer to the root of the site, things are fine.  If I do,
this() throws an Unauthorized.

seb