[Zope] Permissions & MS OS's

Tim Cook tim@freepm.org
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:04:25 -0500

Alan Capesius wrote:

> For those MS diehards who haven't used the <dtml-war> tag, here's the MS
> equivalent version as built by MS Word 97. Note the kindly conversion of
> unknown tags to Courier New and the passing mention of Microsoft's name
> (twice) in the code:

Well I didn't understand this about the dtml-war tag, but
anyway....

Thanks to a suggestion by R. David Murray on irc  I solved this
problem.  Apparently something went ary in the original Win98
installation (where all the others originated).  Per David's
suggestion I copied my Linux based Data.fs to the Windows machine
and all is well in FreePM land again. <s>

{still have no clue what the problem was though}.

--
Tim Cook, President - Free Practice Management, Inc.
http://www.FreePM.com Office: (731) 884-4126