[Zope] Generating Adobe FDF files from Zope / Python

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 19:39:30 -0700

Timothy Wilson wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Eric Walstad wrote:
>
> > I need to generate FDF files from form data submitted to my Zope server
> > (running on RH6.2).
>
> I know there are those who have done this using the reportlab
> library. http://www.reportlab.com/
>
> -Tim

Hi Tim,
I dug around ReportLab's website and their mailing list archives and
didn't see anything on generating FDF files.  I only found "PageCatcher"
which is a comercial product that extracts objects from existing PDF
files for use in the (OS) ReportLab product.
If ReportLab is able to generate FDF's, that'd be great!  Can you point
me to some documentation on how it's done?
Thanks,
Eric.