[Zope] vanishing tabs

Tom Cameron tom@mooball.com
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 19:42:26 +1000

I am starting to use ZClasses for the first time and I have noticed some
funny behaviour with the tabs.

I am finding that they are not all always visible in the management screens.

I have subclassed a container object, and separately a DTML Document. In
both cases, if I create a property sheet and add it to the views, then go to
the management area and create an instance of these objects, I loose some of
the other tabs when I click on the property sheet that I created.

On the DTML Document it is the Edit tab that vanishes, in the Folderish
object it is the contents tab that disappears.

Is this expected behaviour or have I done something wrong?

Zope Version  Zope 2.3.2 (source release, python 1.5.2, linux2)
Python Version  1.5.2 (#2, Nov 4 2000, 16:33:56) [GCC 2.95.2 19991024
(release)]
System Platform  freebsd4

Tom