[Zope] Hellow pionniers !!!

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung" <andreas@andreas-jung.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 06:55:54 -0500

How to do start Zope ? What is the detailed traceback or error message ?

Andreas

----- Original Message -----
From: <tarax.zope@netcourrier.com>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Freitag, 20. Juli 2001 05:53
Subject: [Zope] Hellow pionniers !!!

Hellow everyone,

I'am new in the arena and hope to become a Zope Master by the next months.
But for the
moment I am fighting with my Linux Box !!! (I'am young to this aswell !!).
I've decided to
eliminate W*!=A7=F9%$=A3? from my machine, but that's not always so easy.=
 And we
get to my
first question!!!!
I've tried to make a simple install of Zope 2.3.3 in my /opt dir (wich is=
separate partition
too). So I uncompressed the tarball, cd to the dir newly created, and run
the install script.
I've tried this sequence many times, logged under both my user account an=
root, I've in
both cases full rights on my Zope dir. But the script never ends to answe=
r "
not enough
params".I've read the script help about the different options & syntaxes,
but I think I've
to recognize that don't really understand it.

May I be helped ????

Tarax
Fight against Bill & Friends

NetCourrier, votre bureau virtuel sur Internet : Mail, Agenda, Clubs,
Toolbar...
Une gamme d'outils gratuits et performants =E0 votre service.
Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
T=E9l=E9phone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 E TTC/min - 2,21 F TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 E TTC/min - 1,00 F TTC/min)