[Zope] Zcatalog and Siteroot

Benoit DOMINIAK benoit.dominiak@makinacorpus.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:49:43 +0200

Hi,
I installed a Zcatalog on my site few days ago to search on my Zclass
instance. It's worked properly until I installed a SiteRoot.
Before, the articles were stored in the Catalog with this object identifier
: common/badim/folderA/object and now, because of the SiteRoot, when I had
new article, they're stored as folderA/object.

Not a big deal I tought. But when I make a search, if there is a article
(added after SiteRoot installation) in the result, this code doesn't work
anymore :
Catalog.getobject(data_record_id_)

I get a Key error :
file /opt/Zope-2.3.3-linux2-x86/lib/python/DocumentTemplate/DT_Util.py, line
339, in eval
    (Object:
Catalog.getobject(data_record_id_).aq_parent.aq_parent.aq_parent.getId() ==
'sofrecom')
    (Info: data_record_id_)
  File <string>, line 0, in ?
  File /opt/Zope-2.3.3-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/ZCatalog/ZCatalog.py,
line 475, in getobject
    (Object: Traversable)
  File /opt/Zope-2.3.3-linux2-x86/lib/python/OFS/Traversable.py, line 184,
in unrestrictedTraverse
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /opt/Zope-2.3.3-linux2-x86/lib/python/OFS/Application.py, line 247,
in __bobo_traverse__
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
KeyError: (see above)

Can you help me please ?? Because I don't want to remove my Site Root.

Benoit Dominiak
+33 (0)608463826
www.koubiac.fr.st

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp