[Zope] Is it just me... Other stuff

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:52 -0700

> > 4. ???? maybe other stuff?

Said it before, but this is the place to insert again:

A Rosetta page, for ASP, PHP, Perl, etc, to Python.

This is how you do this in ASP and/or PHP and/or Perl...
and this is how it you do that in Python.

Not a snip library for the lazy, but an essential Rosetta Stone, to help the new user to get to the "I Get IT" level more stage more quickly.

I was able to "get" enough of what Zope does and how to make it work soon enough to continue using it love it. But I still cannot bangout working dtml code the way I can asp pages. I would really love this Rosetta page. I would contribute to it too.