[Zope] How to I get column totals?

Mark Langkau mark.langkau@pbmplus.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:15:29 -0500

Phil,

Yes, you are right.  What really prompted my question was suddenly realizing
that I hadn't ever tried to do any math with Zope and couldn't figure out how
to add these columns.

Let's say I'm not using a SQL query and I want to count the number of objects
of certain types in a folder, present the individual totals, then add them into
a combined total of all objects. Or let's say I'm running several SQL queries,
perhaps against different databases (Oracle, MySQL, etc.) and I'd like to total
the results of those.

I could use some links to basic math with Zope I guess.

Cheers,
Mark