[Zope] Replacing Root Acl_Users

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 16:50:48 -0400

I was *positive* that there was a howto about this exact topic.  Not
only was I positive, but I even remember who wrote it, and basically
what the title was.  It was written by Evan Gibson and titled "Using
Generic User Folder at the Root" or something like it.  It however seems
to have completely and utterly disappeared.  It involved some unpleasant
steps, I do remember.

Perhaps you can track down the howto, sorry.

- C