[Zope] MySQL (w/Python) Book

Amr Malik aeamalik@yahoo.com
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 19:12:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- complaw@hal-pc.org wrote:
> Can any of you recommend a good book for MySQL?  Particularly one with a good
> write up about integrating MySQL with Python?  I want to use MySQL with Zope,
> but I also want to use it for other (non-Zope) purposes using Python and/or
> Kylix.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ron

You might want to look into the BeeHive tutorial that deals specifically with
this issue. I got a copy of that (DM 25 or 30 I suppose) but it was quite
helpful in expalaining the interfaces b/w Zope and MySql. Its quite elementary,
and probably should be used in conjunction with an actual MySql book (as
suggested in another reply to this post!)
URL is http://www.beehive.de/news/ZopeandMySQLebook.html

HTH,

Amr