[Zope] Python-based Script Object not present in available object list???

Tim Cook tim@freepm.org
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 01:26:04 -0500

"B.N.V. Raman" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie, and i was trying to make the Zope Zoo as per the examples
> cited in the ZopeBook. The example refers to making a python based script
> object for the Guest Book, but such an object is not present in my Available
> Objects drop down list. What do i do? Can i add objects from somewhere?

It is often helpful to tell the list members which version of
Zope and sometimes what OS you are using as well.

Did you look for "Script (Python)" in the list?

HTH,
--
Tim Cook, President - Free Practice Management, Inc.
http://www.FreePM.com Office: (731) 884-4126