[Zope] WYSIWYG HTML Editor Tutorial Link

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:39:15 +0100

--On 23 July 2001 10:47 -0500 paul_s_johnson@urscorp.com wrote:

> There has been some discussion on WYSIWYG HTML editors lately.

On the cmf and ez lists too .... but I'm not allowed to
cross-post.

> I found
> this link to a tutorial on embedding one in a page using IE 4.0+.  It's
> quick and lightweight - might be just the right thing for certain
> applications. Here it is for Zopista consumption.
>
> http://www.insidedhtml.com/tips/contents/ts12/page1.asp

This just happens to be at the top of a list of 16 (count 'em)
TTW WYSIWYG Editor Widgets I compiled the other day drawing on
the various threads in the cmf, ez and cms-list

http://www.bris.ac.uk/ISC/cms/ttw.html

It would be _really_ good if we could get some consensus
about which of these horses would be best to back.

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/