[Zope] Is My Installation Flawed? Please Help...

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:20:42 -0700

ZDebug is a very nice utility! Thanks for recommending it! However, it's
not helping here. Zope generates no errors: I'm simply unable to create
user-defined roles or local roles with *one* exception. For some reason my
Zope allowed me to create a user-defined role named *b* (letter bee) but it
*won't* let me create a user-defined role named *pnl*. Why?? Strange, huh?
Any ideas on how to debug this?