[Zope] Is My Installation Flawed? Please Help...

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:52:26 -0700

> > ZDebug is a very nice utility! Thanks for recommending it! However, it's
> > not helping here. Zope generates no errors: I'm simply unable to create
> > user-defined roles or local roles with *one* exception. For some reason my
> > Zope allowed me to create a user-defined role named *b* (letter bee) but it
> > *won't* let me create a user-defined role named *pnl*. Why?? Strange, huh?
> > Any ideas on how to debug this?
>
><stab - stab: Boy is it dark in here!>
>
>Try to create a Role named 'UseLess'.

Nope. I've tried several things and the only thing so far that works is *b*
(why I don't know) and even if I change permissions to *b* I still have to
log in as webmaster, so it's entirely useless. How can I trouble-shoot this?
TIA,
BenO