[Zope] Big improvement for load_site.py, patch included

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:38:24 +0200

> Some sanitization is done to document's ids before uploading them to the
> ZODB, because I encountered problems trying to upload files which names
> contained spaces or accented characters: each invalid character is
> replaced with an underscore. However this may produce invalid ids too, so
> perhaps a better solution is needed.

"space" isn't an illegal character.

What will happen to those cases where M$ is involved and you download a site
for offline view and then decide to upload it into Zope.
You might save the webpage like "peter bengtsson.html" and with it comes a
folder full of images and stylesheets and they are all called using a space.

Cheers, Peter