[Zope] Product to manage office task and request

Benoit DOMINIAK benoit.dominiak@makinacorpus.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:39:35 +0200

Thanks, it looks to be interesting.
But I don't know exactly how to make it to work... I've imported the .zexp
file in zope. Now I need a database connection. They say that it can be used
with PostgreSQL (how can I install it ?) and also a product : ZPoPyDa. What
is it ?