[Zope] Zope 2.4.0 on RedHat 7.0? Problems with Python module compilation and start script.

Eric Walstad eric@walstads.net
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 10:35:11 -0700

Hi Ben,
I successfully installed Zope binaries on RH7.1.  I'm not sure what changed
from 7.0 to 7.1, tho.  Can you post the error message(s) you are receiving?
They would be helpful in diagnosing the problem.
Eric.