[Zope] Radio button effect for links

Paul Winkler paul@calendargalaxy.com
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 18:57:36 -0400

Sion Morris wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone please help me with what I thought would be a simple problem;
>
> I would like a series of links in a nav bar to behave like radio
> buttons. When a page is selected the link to that page in the nav bar
> is deactivated and is displayed as normal text.
>
> I have tried the following in a DTML Method called 'nav'.
>
> <dtml-var id>
> <dtml-if expr="id='index_html'">  ## index_html is a DTML Document

If you're testing for equality in python (or most programming languages), use ==
instead of =.
As posted, you're trying to assign 'index_html' to id.

so: <dtml-if expr="id=='index_html'
">

I'm not sure that's your only problem, but that much is definitely wrong.

--
custom calendars & printing: http://www.calendargalaxy.com