[Zope] Help cannot longer access virtual site root

Frank Sonnemans fs.mail@wanadoo.be
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 23:10:13 +0200

I run a virtual domain behind an apache proxy.

As of today, without obvious reason I cannot access my virtual domains root
folder in the manage screen. When I try to open it, zope returns the view on
the virtualhostmonster object.

It is however still possible to access the Zope root folder and other
subfolders (including another virtual domain). Also the site (non management
view) still works fine.

I removed the virtualhostmonster object, but now when I try to get into my
site root folder I get the following error:

Zope Error

Resource not found
Sorry, the requested Zope resource does not exist.
Check the URL and try again.

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 222, in
publish_module
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 187, in
publish
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 162, in
publish
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py, line 338, in
traverse
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/OFS/Application.py, line 251, in
__bobo_traverse__
    (Object: ApplicationDefaultPermissions)
  File /usr/local/www/Zope/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py, line 548,
in notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)