[Zope] Automatically go to another page after query results?

Tommy Johnson tommy@7x.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 15:34:27 -0800

I did something like that the two weeks ago. After saving the info, I wanted
to send them back to a certain page, and tell them that the info was saved
successfully.

Admin_editSectionForm is the page I wanted to send them to
sectionSaved is a parameter I wanted to pass.

<dtml-let pageLocation="'Admin_editSectionForm' + '?sectionSaved=1'">
    <dtml-call expr="RESPONSE.redirect(pageLocation)">
</dtml-let>

I remember having to use the dtml-let to build the location and querystring
because I was having the same problem as you. So I just built a string that
represented the location, then simply redirected to the content of that
variable string. Worked nicely.

hth,
Tommy

Innovation: