[Zope] Opening PDFs

Tina Poole tp1596@mincom.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:29:03 +1000

Dear All

Firstly, thank you to everyone who helped with my questions on table widths
and css. The table width problem was solved when I found a table class
definition in the css with width=100%. Removed this and all is happy. The
css font issue is still an issue but I can live with it for now.

On to a new question. Usually when a PDF is opened from a web site the
Acrobat Reader opens in the browser. But when opening PDFs from our zope
site a File Download box appears not once but twice and sometime three times
and the Acrobat Reader is opened outside of the browser. The PDFs are added
as files (not external files due to other issues). Can this behaviour be
changed? I would like it so that if a PDF is clicked it is opened within the
browser without the really annoying file download dialog boxes.

thanks in advance

tina

MineStar
Mincom Limited
Brisbane, Australia

This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is
confidential information. If you have received this transmission
in error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents
of this E-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not
endorsed by Mincom Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.