[Zope] Zope 2.2.4 and Versions: big problems!?!

Frederic Quin fquin@profile4u.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:56:54 +0200

Ok...
Let's try to explain what happened (english is not my mother tong :-)).
I was working in a version and when I saved it, Zope was unable to find the objects I created inside a new zope folder.
When, I click on this folder to get his management interface, I obtained a message which sounded like: wrong key.
The error message refered a transaction problem in the Data.fs...

Then, I undid all the transactions I has done after the safe of my version, including the safe of my version.
I recovered my work but when I saved it again, I lost it again...

I repeat that again and exported my new folder before deleting it.
I quit my version and import my work.
I finally managed to recover it.

Maybe I should have kept and shown you the error message I got...
Sorry...
Next time, I will not panic like that, I promise...

Regards.
Frederic Quin