[Zope] Zope 2.2.4 and Versions: big problems!?!

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:51:11 +0200

Was this Zope's "fault" or was it because you didn't know how to use the
Versions
OR Was It Because Versions Are Tricky To Use??

I fear them a little bit too because I'm afraid of making misstakes, because
they imply a "new" way of working with your server as opposed to just
testing away in realtime.

peter