[Zope] RE: Xron question

Loren Stafford lstafford@morphics.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:42:32 -0700

You should have logging enabled (search for STUPID_LOG_FILE for more info).

The STUPID_LOG_FILE shows every event that is triggered, along with any
error conditions that may have occurred.

Look inside the Schedule object and make sure the event is scheduled.

If somehow it is not scheduled, you can reschedule it by making (or feining)
an update to it's scheduled time.

HTH. If not, give me more information.

problems can benefit.

-- Loren