[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] JavaScript in Zope

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 12:18:28 +0100

These qeustions are better asked on zope@zope.org.

zope-dev is for the development of not with Zope.

hi_pranita wrote:

> I am new to Zope and was keen to know how to add JavaScript in Zope

Just use it as you would normally. Javascript is client side, Zope only affects
how things happen on the server side.

> I tried looking into it in the various documentation & was unable to find a response.

I don't think you tried the searchabel mailign archives at NIP:
http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists.html

> Secondly how does one use a .zexp file ??

You import them by placing them in the 'import' folder on the filesystem and
then using the 'Import/Export' button in the Zope Management Interface.

cheers,

Chris