[Zope] WebDrive may be fixing itself (was WebDrive & Zope's WebDAV)

Joel Burton jburton@scw.org
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:29:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001, Paul Everitt wrote:

> Most definately agreed.  I propose we put together a small group of
> people to collect and report all the deficiencies in all the clients.
> The folks here have been ready to fix it for a while, but I've been
> slowing in putting together all the problems. :^(  This means someone
> besides me needs to be the ringleader on this little project.
>
> I've been using sitecopy (there's a Windows command-line port) with some
> success.
>
> BTW, Joel, I regret to say that my compatriot at the ZPUG mtg stole one
> of the green restroom keys.  If you'll send me your mailing address,
> I'll get it sent to you.  Now all the world knows, invite us to a chat
> and we'll steal your property. :^)

The author of WebDrive has a Zope-friendly version in beta (after
a support request, he sent me an advanced copy.) I haven't tested in
enough to say much, but it does fix the 'nothing-in-the-folder' problem of
the current version.

Confidential to PE:

People steal our bathroom keys all the time; just not usually executives
from software corporations. ;-). You may return to: Support Center of
Washington, 2001 O St NW, Washington, DC 20036. Thanks.

--
Joel Burton   <jburton@scw.org>