[Zope] File extension mangling & FTP/WebDAV

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:18:47 +0200

Hi,

--On Samstag, 28. Juli 2001 17:05 +0200 Joachim Werner <joe@iuveno-net.de>
wrote:

>> You know "PUT" factories?
>>
>> There is a HowTo at Zope.org.
>
> Thanks for the remark! I have heard about customizing "PUT" before, but
> never got into that much detail.
>
> I couldn't actually find the How-To. Do you have a link?
>
> Joachim

Actually it was a big mess last time I looked at. There seems to be
an interface for the FTP/HTTP/DAV methods but it does not include PUT.
So I decided to drop using Nullresouce and implementing my own interface
which actually works. I'm wondering if we should wait for components
with a clear interface or try to clean up what we have now.

Regards
Tino