[Zope] precondition with File: Python Script does not work ?

Gijs greulen@freeler.nl
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 14:37:46 +0200

> From what I know precondition can only be the name of a method,
> not method with calling args.

Hmmm. Could be, I will test that.

> HTH
> Tino Wildenhain
> PS: if you want to count your downloads - why not using
> a webanalyzer tool with your logs? Many updates in the
> ZODB is a bit costy anless you are using non undoable storage.

Because I would to create a nicely formatted page for myself with the
download stats. Callable from any browser in the world. Thats what I like
about Zope ;-)
But costly it is; with heavier use I will store the values outside of Zope.

Regards
Gijs